Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wine lables

I love wine. I think I may have said that a time or two here before. I'm a member of the Virginia wine of the month club. I also sometimes just buy wine because I love the label.  Sometimes I don't even buy the wine. I have been found by customers and sometimes friends in the wine aisle taking pictures of labels I like and sending them to the BFF. 
This is my table. We have a very cozy, small, TINY dining room, and at the time I thought this wine bar would be great. I had a sheet of glass made for the top because I got sick of cleaning crumbs out of cracks.  Now four years later (yes I know four years, that's like a record for me) I would not choose this same table.
I'm hoping that maybe someone reading this may know how to get labels off wine bottles that I have been saving for far to long. I want to cover the top of the table under the glass in my collection.


Ps. Allison got a rug under the table now. Its that rust color like the half wall and black:) keeping ya up to date ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment