Saturday, December 3, 2011

Help a dog find a forever home

It's time for me to pull on your heart strings a bit. Being the photographer for the Humane Society is not an easy job. It's not the work or time that I put into it, its the will power to not take every dog I take a photo of home with me. I have fell in love with a handful of dogs. Some just do not make it easy on me.This one dog jumped in my car after his photo shoot.  It may have something to do with my pockets full of tiny bones, or maybe it's because I arrive smelling like the three dogs I already have at home. Some just know I'm a sucker and they work their magic on me. Well, have you been thinking about getting a dog? Don't think to much longer, because all of these dogs are looking for a family. Look in their eyes, and let them work their magic. If you feel a tug on your heart after looking at any of these photos please send me an E mail to: sarahyoungclingman@yahoo.com 
There are more dogs in this area and other areas you can view  at www.petfinder.com




1 comment:

  1. Nice pics! And it def takes a strong heart to do what you do. Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete