Monday, November 7, 2011

Pampas Grass

                                               I have a love affair for pampas grass.
                                             I love how the sun hit this one just right.
                        I love that when you look closely how they look curly and fuzzy almost.
                                  I love how one strand can be so beautiful all by itself.
                                                    Or how beautiful it is as a whole.
                                                                  At sunset
           Isn't it funny how one day you can walk past something without even knowing how truly
                                                            beautiful it really is.
                               And how another day you walk out and are stopped in your tracks,                                                                                 because it is glowing with beauty.
                                                                      
                                              Can people see Gods beauty in you?

2 comments:

  1. I like no. 6 down for all the crazy lights and colors and no. 8 down for the dimensions. Good work as usual girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I'm the same way with grasses and 'weeds'... I see a beauty in them you don't always notice.

    ReplyDelete