Sunday, November 6, 2011

Here we go again

After trying my hand in the blog world a few times and not being very successful, I realized that as long as my sister reads my blog post and enjoyed them, I was happy. Being about 700 miles from my sister and most of my family, this is a great way for her to see and read what is going on in my life. As well as it is for others. So Allison, I made this blog just for you! As others find their way here, I hope you will enjoy my passion for nature and my many natural light photos that you will see. I will also post many photos of dogs in need of their forever family's. You will read that the hair upon my head is only there because I bought it. I suffer from a disease called Alopecia. I have the worlds worst grammar, spelling and handwriting, but I love to write. I believe my writing is my own way of avoiding the high cost of professional therapy. I am a woman of faith, a mom of three. I teach four year old's at a Christian preschool and also do freelance writing and photography.  I live in the middle of town on a half acre lot, but I'm a country girl through and through. You will read of my love of Vermont and about my Gypsy soul that seems to have a real hard time accepting a forever home here in Virginia. I say things as I think them, and have been told I lack tact and seem to forget to use my filter.   ~I say I'm just keeping it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment